Monday 7 December 2009

Game Character - Lion-O!

Work Upload time!
(I HATE this shameless self-promotion, I'm sorry!)



Here's the project I've been working on for the last three weeks. It's been Hell. At the start of the project, I established that I was utterly disappointed and bitter about the mark I had for my environment, and I felt I had something to prove. In my usual rebellious and industrious fashion, I strove to stay one step ahead, and this is the result:



Although I'm quite happy with the outcome on a personal level, I wouldn't like to predict what marks I'd be given for it. And I don't really care. I learned a lot making this character, and it has prepared me for more to come, and that's what is important.











If you're reading this, thanks for looking!

P.S. I found this hilarious blog: http://yahoowackjobs.blogspot.com/ Please take a look if yu're feeling down, it really deserves more attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment