Thursday 11 February 2010

W.I.P - Office/Drawing Room


So... The story.
A Victorian doctor's office. He is probably far too intelligent for his own good, and spends all hours of the day working here, so naturally there is a lounger, drawing room area etc. I'm imagining some strange props and medical drawings on the walls also.


Obviously, these are totally unfinished. If somebody is reading this (yes, YOU),any constructive comments or observations are greatly appreciated. Concept can be found here:
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhQZIFUSRseQPji38KJiMWskGg5BlSsh8IMAbtd1BgTSzDnrjdBwaIXimJJO2q05WwZWsgTEnBvl4Ai2k0zr-nJN9cboglIWc-TY4XZwF43gatR6hYZKLaI6uo2lZrvWz1fKYt_1ui5v5Y/s1600/final_002.jpg

The pillar on the right might look  little low res... But I'm not lettng it anywhere near the camera so that's O.K!
I'm quite happy with the lighting so far. My concept looks a little brighter, not sure if that's good or bad. My work flow is also a bit off... Usually I believe everything is built, then textured, then lit etc, but I've blocked the scene out and am now working on it all, one bit at a time. Good or bad? Who knows.
I find it helps me give individual objects a higher quality, but I have no idea what it will do to my schedule!

If you've read this far, then I have a favour to ask you.
The Ugandan goverment it trying to push through an 'anti-gay law'. This law would make homosexuality punishable by a prison sentence, and in some cases, death. That's right. Thousands of innocent people could die. Sickening prospect, no?
As well as being in flagrant breach of basic human rights, if this law is pushed through, the country could lose millions in foreign aid. Everyone loses.
Please, sign this petition and condemn the move. Only international pressure will change their mind.
https://secure.avaaz.org/en/uganda_rights/
Every little helps ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment