Tuesday 5 January 2010

Chavatar

This is so totally random, but whatever!


I'm sorry... I had to!

I'd like to point out I actually really enjoyed this movie! If you haven't seen it, do so now! Anyways, imagine how much more brutal and horrific it would be if, instead of aliens, our fearless mercenaries were forced to inhabit the bodies of chavs! Too dreadful to visualise, I'm sure...

On a personal note, my super week of stress hit it's peak today... My grandfather's funeral actually turned out to be a lot easier than I expected. The heavy snow in this area will make it difficult to organise the next few days, but hopefully my uni deadline will be pushed back... Hopefully! I guess I should just keep working and hope for the best :) Either way I can't laze around... As granddad was known to say, 'That won't do' :) Ahh, I will miss the old man.

No comments:

Post a Comment